Samsung’s most anticipated smartphone of the year, the Samsung Galaxy S8, and the S8 Plus has been launched. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is the new successor to Samsung’s Galaxy S flagship series.
Samsung Galaxy S8
The Samsung Galaxy S8 flagship phone was launched on March 29, 2017, in New York and London. The most rumored smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S8 was launched with an edge-to-edge design as expected by many fans.
Samsung Unveils The New Galaxy S8 Series
The flagship device is equipped with all the advanced and new features of the South Korean Tech giant in a single package. The pre-orders for the new flagship will open from March 30, 2017, 12:01 EDT. It will be available for sale in retail stores from April 21, 2017. A number of network carriers in the US have announced attractive deals on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus to attract customers. Here are some of the deals:
AT & T
- AT&T customers- Buy Galaxy S8 at $750 and Galaxy S8 Plus at $852 (0% APR)
- AT&T Next customers- Galaxy S8 for $25/month, and the Galaxy S8 Plus for $28.34/month for a 30-month contract
- AT&T freebies- $750 in bill credits for the second S8/S8+
Samsung Gear S3 at $49 and a 2-year contract
Galaxy Tab E or Samsung Gear S2 at $0.99 with a 2-year contract.
Oculus content bundle and Samsung Gear VR controller
- Buy Galaxy S8 at $750 and Galaxy S8 Plus at $850
- Samsung Gear VR along with an upgrade of premium on-ear headphones and a 256 GB memory card.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 for $31.25/month, and Galaxy S8 Plus for $35.42/month for 18 months contract.
- Make a down-payment of $30 for S8 and $130 for S8 Plus and get the flagships for $30/month under the Equipment Instalment Plan for 2 years with a down-payment of $30 for S8 and $130 for S8 Plus.
Other retailers like the MetroPCS, US Cellular, Verizon Big Red are also offering the new flagships at unbelievable deals. Grab them to make the best out of your Galaxy S8/S8 plus purchase.