How to use 2 WhatsApp accounts on one phone? This feature provides its Android users to reach out to a large number of friend circle. Have you started using it?
How to Use 2 WhatsApp Accounts on One Phone
Now an Android smartphone can run 2 WhatsApp accounts simultaneously. WhatsApp feature is one such feature that is used or common among all. This is one of the most useful features of sending text messages or having regular chats with the ones you are close to. Similar to this, Dual WhatsApp account has also come into the picture. But the question lies in the fact that how to use 2 WhatsApp in one phone? I am sure many of you have tried many methods of downloading 2 WhatsApp accounts but are not fortunate to get the desired result. This article will, therefore, act as a manual to help you understand how 2 WhatsApp Accounts can run collectively in an Android device.
How to Use 2 WhatsApp in One Phone?
To use 2 WhatsApp accounts collectively in an Android phone some of the guides require rooting which might not be an appropriate technique that can be applied on all android smartphones. This article actually provides you with an apt way to install the dual WhatsApp feature without rooting the device. These days there is a thing for dual sim smartphones in the market, then why not one Android phone with 2 WhatsApp account as well?
WhatsApp is one popular app which has around 700 million active users. This article provides you with the appropriate and accurate procedure to run 2 WhatsApp accounts. The only requirement here would be that you should have a phone with dual sim feature.
In order to install 2 WhatsApp accounts, there are certain requirements that need to be present in the phone. They are as follows:
- An Android version of smartphone
- GBWhatsapp APK
- Works in all smartphones whether rooted or not
- Internet connectivity on 2g, 3g, 4g or Wi-Fi
- Download GB WhatsApp Downloader and let it get installed on your Android device. After installation, open it and enter your mobile number. Use the alternative number which you want to use on the secondary WhatsApp account. An OTP password will be sent in your number which will automatically get verified within seconds. Hence, the 2 WhatsApp accounts are ready to be used.
- This procedure will be applicable on Rooted Android smartphones. We need to download 2 Line for WhatsApp. Get it installed and open it. Under this, Root permission is asked for. Grant permission and you get a list in which you can see your number. You can add alternative number by clicking on “Add a new line for WhatsApp”. Verify the number and the new WhatsApp account is created.
Features of the App:
- Works smoothly on any Android device
- Root not required
- Already activated call feature
- Option of hiding last seen
- Material Design
- Upgraded APK
- No errors such as Og WhatsApp
- Blue tick, Second tick, Typing for Groups and Chats can all be hidden
- Big files can be shared
- Customized Icon
- Messages can be copied without the mention of Date and Time
- Better features
- Anti – ban feature available
- Released on the latest version.