Xiaomi power banks are pretty popular and come at a cheap price as well. But you can try out a few alternatives to this popular brand with these power banks. Read on to know which these are.
Top Alternatives to Xiaomi Power Banks
Xiaomi power banks can boast of having a USB Type C port for better and improved performance. But then there are power banks that are either the smallest ones like the Pebble PIco or there are the likes of Small Wonder – UIMI U3 Mini Power Bank as well. This small wonder can be yours for as less as Rs. 599.
In today’s world when we use gadgets for almost everything, a battery is turning to be a huge issue. Many tend to divert to brands like Xiaomi for battery packs. But there are also many other third-party battery packs that are far better than ones from Xiaomi. So here are the top alternative Xiaomi power banks.
Anker PowerCore 20,100mAh
- 20100mAh is all the power you can ask for not just one, but multiple devices. This power factory has a small size factor and you can tuck in anywhere. This battery pack can charge the iPhone seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times and the iPad Mini 4 times.
- This high power battery pack comes with PowerIQ and VoltageBoost and is able to recharge itself in 10 hours, and charges itself within 20 hours with a 2 amp charger.
- The power bank comes with a micro USB cable, travel pouch and also a power cable too.
- The weight is pretty light and weighs only 12.5 oz.
- With the Anker PowerCore also comes Anker’s MultiProtect safety system that gives complete protection to both the battery pack and also the devices.
Buy the Anker PowerCore 20100mAh priced at INR 2,889
- RAVPower is not a new product in the business. Millions of users around the world trust this battery pack for their daily needs.
- The power bank, though powerful, is very lightweight.
- The power bank is equipped with 3 iSmart USBs which is capable of charging 3 devices simultaneously.
- This powerhouse is capable of charging the iPhone X almost 5 times, the Galaxy S8 4 times and the iPad Mini 4 almost 3 times.
- With the power bank also comes a Lifetime warranty, 2 micro USB charging cables, a carry pouch and also a user guide too.
Buy the RAVPower priced at INR 1,575
Anker PowerCore 13,000mAh
- The Anker PowerCore 13000mAh which is the successor to the PowerCore 10400 is identical in shape and size but is capable of a good charge.
- The battery pack can charge an iPhone 8 5 times, an iPhone X 3 times and an iPad Air 2 once.
- The Anker PowerCore 13000mAh comes with two USB ports, all packed into a package smaller than a wallet.
- The Anker PowerCore comes with PowerIQ and VoltageBoost that can recharge the device quickly.
- With the battery pack also comes a portable charger, a micro USB cable, a travel pouch, and also an 18-month warranty.
Buy the Anker PowerCore 13000 priced at INR 2,100
Kenruipu Power Bank 24,000mAh
- The Kenruipu Power Bank 24000mAh can charge the average phone more than 6 times.
- The power bank comes with an AC power adapter and also a USB cord.
- Also equipped are dual input rechargers that are suitable for any Android or iPhone devices.
- The power bank has 4 output ports, and can hence charge 4 devices at once.
- The Kenruipu Power Bank 24000mAh also comes with a warranty for 2 years.
Buy the Kenruipu Power Bank 24000mAh priced at INR 2,034
CXLiy Portable Charger 24,000mAh
- The CXLiy Portable Charger is equipped with a digital display that displays the remaining battery. This thus leads to knowing when the battery is full and when not.
- The power bank has flashlights inbuilt and you can use in dark environments too.
- The 24000mAh battery is fully equipped and so the need to search for a power outlet is not necessary.
- The power bank has three outputs and so three devices can be charged simultaneously.
- A warranty of 2 years is provided with the power bank.
Buy the CXLiy Portable Charger 24000mAh priced at $1,969
Bonus Entry You Will Love
We decided to not stop with just five but go ahead and include a heavily discounted yet powerful battery pack! It’s one of the better Xiaomi power banks alternatives.
Tundras 20,000mAh Power Bank
- This packed powerhouse has all the features you need. Dual USB ports, built-in flashlight and a micro USB cable.
- There is also a built-in Intelligent Chip that detects the best charging mode and thus delivers the appropriate charge. There is also no need to worry about overcharging and leaks which is common in other power banks.
- The Tundras 20,000mAh Power Bank has a capacity of 20000mAh and can thus deliver about 12 hours of charging time.
- A digital display shows the battery status, thus showing the remaining charge in the power bank.
- Fast charging is supported by the power bank. And thus excessive time is not needed to be spent on charging the device.
20,000mAh HIgh Speed Digital Power Bank FAST CHARGER Portable Ultra High Capacity 3.4A 2-Port USB +Led Flashlight External Battery Backup, For All Cell / Smart Phone Tablet Laptop Iphone Galaxy & More
Buy the Tundras 20,000mAh Power Bank priced at INR 1,395
What do you think about the Xiaomi power banks alternatives? Do put in your comments in the comments section below. Suggest any good power bank from your side too!